Auto Pay is the hassle-free way to make sure your bill is paid on time every month.
When you sign up, United Power will deduct your payment on your regular due date from a checking or savings account, or a credit card that you designate. It is an ideal program for members who frequently travel, or want the convenience of having us remember when your bill is due. There is no cost to use this payment feature.
Use one of the following options to enroll in Auto Pay:
- Enroll online through SmartHub.
- Login to your account with SmartHub
- Select ‘Billing & Payments‘ from the red menu bar.
- Click ‘Auto Pay Accounts’ in the left menu screen
- Click ‘Sign Up for Auto Pay‘
- Choose to Add a New Payment Account or Use Existing
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click submit.
- PLEASE NOTE: When you update or change a stored credit card in SmartHub, you must also relink your Auto Pay preferences to that new card to ensure your payments continue to be withdrawn on time.
- Download the Application for Auto Pay (pdf), sign, and return it to United Power.
- To enroll with a checking account, please submit your application via mail and include a voided check.
- If a credit card is your preferred payment option, you may fax this application to 303-637-1264.
Enrollment in Auto Pay can take 20-30 days to become effective. Please make a manual payment for a current bill to ensure a timely payment and then look forward to the ‘Paid By Auto Pay’ confirmation on your next bill statement. For more information or a confirmation of when your Auto Pay enrollment will be effective, please call a Member Services Representative at 303-637-1300.