2018 Electrical Safety Poster Contest
Electricity helps us power the things we do every day like watch TV, play video games, turn on the lights, use our computers and charge our phones. But the same power that we use to learn, cook, and have fun can be dangerous if not used carefully. That’s why United Power is asking kids to help us keep electrical safety a top priority for their friends, families and community.
United Power’s Electrical Safety Poster Contest invites kids in grades K-5 to design an electrical safety poster that will be displayed around the community in May for National Electrical Safety Month. The winning posters will be eye-catching and will creatively help us spread the word about the importance of electrical safety.
- Child must be a dependent of a United Power member.
- Winners will receive $50 cash awards.
- Six winners will be chosen. One from each grade K-5.
- Winning posters will appear online, in print and on bus benches for the month May.
- Entries must be submitted on the official contest entry form.
- DEADLINE: MARCH 21, 2018
Enter by March 21
Deliver posters to any office, or mail to:
United Power Safety Poster Contest
PO BOX 929
Brighton, CO 80601