The following renewable rebates are available to members within the United Power service territory. It should be noted that United Power does not have a surcharge on its general rates to fund this particular program. Each calendar year the Board of Directors approves a budget for renewable incentives and United Power reserves the right to change or modify this program on an as-needed basis.
- Please note that there are new requirements to these programs. These are highlighted in each of the application documents for that particular program.
- Please understand and read the Interconnection Agreement that each customer will be required to sign to connect to the utility grid.
If you have questions, please contact:
Jerry Marizza, New Energy Program Coordinator
303-637-1347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
United Power Renewable Incentives
Effective January 1, 2015
Solar Electric Incentives (Residential/ Small Commercial)
For systems energized before July 1, 2015
- $0.20/watt (Maximum: $1,800)
For systems energized after July 1, 2015
- $0.10/watt (Maximum: $1,000)
Solar PV Rebate Application
Solar Hot Water Incentives (Residential/ Small Commercial)
- $15/KBtu of rated solar panels (Maximum: $600)
Solar Hot Water Rebate Application
Wind Incentives (Residential/ Small Commercial)
- $0.20/watt for the first 3 kw of rated system size (Maximum: $600)
Wind System Rebate Application