United Power members qualify* for exclusive savings on the purchase of a new Nest Thermostat.
The beautifully designed smart thermostat that keeps you comfortable and helps you save energy.
- Proven Energy Savings
- Turns itself down when you’re away
- Control it from anywhere
- Remote temperature sensing
Nest Discounts & Program Rebates
- Save $50 off Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd gen)
- Save $20 off Nest Thermostat E
- Get paid $50 when you enroll in Rush Hour Rewards (plus an additional $25 at the end of summer)
How to Save on a New Nest Thermostat:
Step 1 – Buy your Nest Thermostat
Order your discounted Nest Thermostat online through the United Power Nest store. Nest will ship straight to you and your Nest purchase will appear as a charge on your next United Power bill. Choose from two popular Nest products:
- Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd gen) – $199 (after member savings of $50)
- Nest Thermostat E – $149 (after member savings of $20)
Step 2 – Install & Register your new Nest
Nest makes installation easy. Nest installation guides and videos. >>
If you require assistance with installation, United Power can refer you to a certified HVAC contractor—service fees for installation are at your expense. Call United Power for more information.
Register your Nest at nest.com to take full advantage of the energy saving benefits of your new Nest thermostat.
Step 3 – Get Paid up to $75 with Rush Hour Rewards
Enroll in Rush Hour Rewards to earn up to $75 in additional rebates from United Power.
To qualify, you must:
- Receive residential electric service from United Power
- Have a wi-fi internet connection
- Have central air conditioning
Room or window unit air conditioners do not qualify. Members living in apartments or condominiums are not eligible.
**Nest Discount Program Overview
Co-op Member Discounts on Nest: Savings of $50 off Nest (3rd gen) Learning Thermostat, or $20 off Nest Thermostat E only available through the United Power Nest Store online. Nest purchase and any applicable taxes will appear as a charge on member’s United Power billing statement. Maximum of two Nest thermostats per United Power account. Get Paid up to $75 with Rush Hour Rewards: Additional $50 rebate awarded as a United Power bill credit upon enrollment in the Rush Hour Rewards Program, and an additional $25 awarded as a bill credit at the end of the summer when you stay enrolled.