United Power members can Earn up to $75 with
Nest Learning Thermostat + Rush Hour Rewards
The beautifully designed smart thermostat that keeps you comfortable and helps you save energy.
- Proven Energy Savings
- Turns itself down when you’re away
- Control it from anywhere
- Remote temperature sensing
How to Save with a Nest Learning Thermostat:
Step 1 – Buy your Nest Thermostat
Step 2 – Install & Register your new Nest
Nest makes installation easy. Nest installation guides and videos. >>
Register your Nest at nest.com to take full advantage of the energy saving benefits of your new Nest thermostat.
Step 3 – Get Paid up to $75 with Rush Hour Rewards
Enroll in Rush Hour Rewards to earn up to $75 in additional rebates from United Power.
- You’ll earn $50 upon enrollment.
- Earn $25 at the end of each summer that you are enrolled in the program.
To qualify, you must:
- Receive residential electric service from United Power
- Have a wi-fi internet connection
- Have central air conditioning
- Room or window unit air conditioners do not qualify. Members living in apartments or condominiums are not eligible.
Get Paid up to $75 with Rush Hour Rewards: Additional $50 rebate awarded as a United Power bill credit upon enrollment in the Rush Hour Rewards Program, and an additional $25 awarded as a bill credit at the end of the summer when you stay enrolled.