In this section you will find everything you need to establish electrical service for a residential subdivision construction project.
- Completed application (Each project requires a separate application and design fee.)
- Required documents outlined on application
- Design Fee
- Timeline for Residential Subdivision or Large Commercial/Industrial Park Development Project
- File Requirements for Electric Service
Mail completed application, required documents and design fee to:
United Power, Inc.
Engineering & Rates Department
PO BOX 929, Brighton CO 80601
500 Cooperative Way Brighton CO 80603
Incomplete packets will not be processed.
After Receipt of Completed Application Packet
- A representative of United Power will contact you to meet on site if necessary.
- Approximately 40 days after your submitted application, you will receive a final design, agreement, and invoice.
- Once United Power receives your signed final design, signed agreement, payment of the invoiced amount, and if all right-of-way issues are clear, your project will be placed on the construction schedule. Please note that construction of your project will start approximately three weeks after it is placed on the construction schedule.
- The United Power Operations personnel will contact you for a pre-construction meeting prior to construction.