Account Updates

Having accurate account information is important. Occasionally, United Power will contact you regarding service in your area, or to notify you of important updates or events. Your phone number is used to locate your account when you use our automated outage reporting system. Please help us keep you informed by updating your contact information. United Power does not share account information with outside third parties.

Update Phone Number on Account

Please login to your account to update the phone number on your account, or call our Automated Account Services line at 303-637-1375.

Name Change/Add Name to Account

To change the name on your account or to add a second name for capital credit purposes, please contact
United Power’s Member Services Department at 303-637-1300.

Third Party Notification

Some members find it beneficial to have a third party receive copies of special notices that may be sent by United Power. To add a third party to your electric account please download and complete a Third-Party Notification Form (pdf) and return it to United Power.

Landlord Information

Landlords with property in United Power’s service territory are encouraged to complete a Landlord/Tenant Agreement. Completing this form informs United Power on how to bill your properties and whether or not to shut service off when they become vacant. Especially in colder months, authorizing us to switch service to another name and requesting that we do not shut off service is very important.

It is recommended that Landlords require their tenants to sign the Third Party Notification Form. This will authorize United Power to mail copies of special notices to the Landlord.

NOTE TO LANDLORDS: When you sell rental properties, please inform United Power so we can de-activate the Landlord/Tenant Agreement.

---------Facebook Pixel Code