United Power is proud of our record of providing superior electric service at reasonable rates, and we look forward to serving you.
To Start or Transfer electric service:
- Please contact a Member Services Representative via email or phone at 303-637-1300. Have your new address and/or forwarding mailing address ready when you call and we’ll take care of your request right away.
New service and transfers are typically handled within 24 hours, but can take up to three days to process and complete.
If you or a loved one depend on an electrical medical device, let us know so we can note your account. Find out more here.
To Stop your existing service:
- Complete the 'Terminate Service' form online, or e-mail Member Services at 303-637-1300.
- Login to your account online or through the United Power mobile app.
- Find the form under Contact Us > Report An Issue/Inquiry > Other Issues/General Inquiry > Inquiry Type: Terminate Service
- Please give a minimum of 3 business days notice and provide your forwarding address.
It's been our pleasure to serve you.
To start service on a new construction project, please go to New Construction.