Hassle-Free Way to Make Sure Bills Get Paid
When you sign up for Auto Pay, United Power will deduct your payment on your regular due date from a checking or savings account, or a credit card that you designate. It is an ideal program for members who travel frequently or want the convenience and peace of mind knowing their bill will be paid on time each month. There is no cost to use this payment feature.
To enroll in Auto Pay:
- Login to your online account
- Select ‘Billing & Payments‘ from the red menu bar.
- Click ‘Auto Pay Program’ in the left menu screen
- Click ‘Sign Up for Auto Pay‘
- Choose to Add a New Payment Account or Use Existing
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click submit.
PLEASE NOTE: If you update or change a stored credit card, you must relink the new card in your Auto Pay preferences to ensure your payments continue to be withdrawn on time.
Enrollment in Auto Pay can take 20-30 days to become effective. Please make a manual payment for a current bill to ensure a timely payment and then look for the ‘Paid By Auto Pay’ confirmation on your next bill statement. For more information or a confirmation of when your Auto Pay enrollment will be effective, please call a Member Services Representative at 303-637-1300.